The financial hub of India, Mumbai is renowned for the numerous industries and business organizations. It is also a good center of education with many students coming from different parts of the industry. Candidates come here generally to pursue their higher qualification, be it academic or be it professional. Among the professional courses, management programs are the most coveted. There are many MBA colleges in Mumbai which are private as well as public. Those who are not able to take admission in the public colleges can enroll in different private colleges. Let us have a look at some of the top private management colleges in Mumbai.
Top Private MBA colleges in Mumbai
The top 5 MBA colleges in Mumbai, which are privately owned, have been listed in here:
1. Prin. LN Welingkar Institute of Management Development & Research
2. Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies (NMIMS University)
3. Institute Of Management & Computer Studies
4. S. P. Jain Institute of Management and Research
5. KJ Somaiya Institute of Management Studies & Research
Advantages of attending Private MBA colleges
While everybody wants to attend public colleges for getting their management degree, there are many who cannot do so. But studying from a private MBA college doesn’t lessen the importance of the degree. They are at par with the government ones. Some of the advantages of attending private colleges are mentioned below:
· Students attending private colleges get familiar with the professional environment beforehand. This is due to the trainings and projects they handle during their internships in which they have to deal with clients of other companies.
· The students can get education loans for studying in the private colleges.
· Those who specialize in IT get to learn the latest use of technology in private
· The courses and the syllabus of study always remain updated in these management colleges thereby keeping the students well informed all the time.
Programs in Offer
Different colleges have different programs of study but all are related to different areas of management. The most common program of all the colleges is the PG Diploma in Management. Some other courses include:
· Executive Management Program
· MBA – Pharmaceuticals Management
· PGDBM – Business Management
· MBA in Social Entrepreneurship
· Executive Post Graduate Diploma in Business Management
· MBA – Human Resource Management
· Post Graduate Diploma in Management – International Business
· Post Graduate Diploma in Management- Financial services
These private management colleges also offer excellent placement facilities. Regular placement facilities are provided to the students and every year many students get recruited in top companies across the country. Some of the top recruiters in different colleges include:
· Central Bank of India
· Goldman Sachs
· AVIVA Life Insurance
· Siemens Information Systems
· Standard Chartered
· Frost & Sullivan
There are other private MBA colleges in Mumbai which are also popular for their educational standard. Candidates can enroll in these colleges to make a flourishing career in the management level of different companies.
K.P. giri is a knowledge seeker and has keen interest in a vast range of topics. He is passionate about writing and loves sharing information which might be helpful for the people. Education is an important part of her writing. To get more information about MBA colleges, He recommends visiting different educational sites.
Article Source: https://EzineArticles.com/expert/Kali_Pada_Giri/1276405
Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/7379844